K12 Insight helps K-12 school districts turn everyday interactions into exceptional customer experiences using a powerful software platform based on machine learning and AI, human expertise in change management and professional development of school district staff. A systematic approach to customer service has emerged as an essential foundation for learning recovery and elevating morale and mental health in schools.
Let’s Talk! — a customer experience platform designed by K12 Insight — streamlines inbound communications and helps school leaders listen to community feedback and respond quickly to incoming dialogues. Let’s Talk! Assistant — the first chatbot built specifically for K-12 school districts — helps school leaders provide always-on customer service, create internal efficiencies, and improve the customer experience.
K12 Insight’s Managed Research team helps school districts conduct research-backed surveys to measure and improve engagement, equity, safety, learning and academic program effectiveness, social-emotional learning, and more.
K12 Insight works with over 400 school districts across the nation to give school administrators deep insights into the experience of students, families, teachers, staff, and communities — providing actionable insights to build trust capital and improve school culture and climate.
Having crossed critical revenue milestones, K12 Insight is ready to accelerate the next phase of its revenue growth. Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Revenue Officer will spearhead this journey by building on current success and streamline the entire customer journey. The CRO will be a member of K12 Insight’s Executive Leadership Team which currently includes proven leaders in technology, customer success and operations.
The CRO will be a transformative leader with the ability to scale the organization by developing and refining the company’s go to market strategy. This individual will drive to a highly integrated and collaborative outlook on all revenue related initiatives and processes. As the functional leader of the sales and marketing teams, the CRO will guide and coach talent on the team, make accomplished talent better, drive career aspirations, create a harmony model while benefiting from leadership development provided to the executive team.
- Accelerate company’s revenue journey to $50M
- Use data and proven processes to create a successful go to market strategy
- Lead the development of sales enablement assets, buyer personas, sales playbook and processes
- Develop and lead a marketing team focused on lead generation, brand strategy, and promotion of the K12 Insight story
- Coach, mentor and grow a field sales team and BDR function
- Attract, recruit, and develop top talent, motivate the team, delegate effectively, manage performance
- Develop territories, quotas, and analyze pricing
- Establish effective frameworks, strategies, metrics, and dashboards to track the company’s revenue performance at all stages
The ideal candidate is not necessarily a current CRO, but must understand and have experience in sales, sales ops, marketing, data, analytics, sales and marketing technologies and elevating team capabilities. You’ve been or are aspiring to be a mission-driven leader who is inspired by making a positive impact in your customer’s work.
You should have the following experiences and skill sets:
- Expertise leading SaaS B2B enterprise sales teams and growth strategy
- Ability to champion a solution with C-Suite decision makers
- Experience leading marketing teams with messaging, events, branding and demand generation
- Ability to coach and develop strong sales and marketing teams with a cross functional mindset
- Exemplary leadership skills at all levels of an organization
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews (recorded and in person), background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
If you have not already, submit your resume to Peggy Williams at Knowledge Leaders.
Knowledge Leaders, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and candidates for employment. Knowledge Leaders, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.