Letta Simon, President, Right at School
Right At School provides safe, engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs to enrich the lives of students, give parents peace of mind, and enable schools to focus on their academic mission. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing mission-based organization focused on positively impacting the lives of families and educators across the country. With the support of our amazing team, we’ve grown at an exciting rate, achieving 50-75% growth year after year since inception.
Reporting to the President, the Chief Impact Officer is a dynamic, and forward-thinking executive who can execute Right at School’s mission to inspire a love of learning, support schools, and give parents peace of mind by leading the strategic direction and development of Right at Schools’ programs. This includes overseeing the development, quality and effectiveness, research, metrics and evaluation, inclusion and curriculum services, and continuous innovation associated with RaS program offerings.
- Determine the strategy and vision for improving and expanding RaS programs
- Identify appropriate outcomes to measure and achieve goals including program quality, staff and student culture and student success
- Improve and increase the professional development necessary for RaS programs to be more impactful and valuable for students, parents, and schools
- Serve as a passionate and credible spokesperson on the value of after school programs at conferences, webinars, blogs, etc
- Partner with the field leadership at all levels to ensure ongoing educator and field leadership development
- Establish, pursue, and maintain meaningful collaborative partnerships with internal teams and external partners that support and inspire educational opportunities and growth
You are a passionate educator, learning designer, and people leader. With a career long focus on curriculum and professional development for Grades 1-5, you have the experience of developing and implementing academic and enrichment programs, collaborating with internal partners, as well as district leaders, all while leading and developing your own team.
You should have the following experiences and skill sets:
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in curricula, instructional practices, school operations and management, and educator and leader development
- Ability to set a clear academic vision and aligned priorities, develop strategic plans, and empower others to achieve them
- Demonstrated success in leading others to close learning gaps for students
- Experience serving as a thought leader internally, at conferences, and events
- A proven track record of achieving measurable results
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews (recorded and in person), background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
Submit your resume to Peggy Williams at Knowledge Leaders: email@example.com.