Michael Ioakimides, Board Chair, Inspera
Inspera Assessment was created to provide test-takers with equal opportunities and to enable them to prove their skills in an authentic and fully digital manner. Inspera empowers universities and awarding organisations to deliver secure, standardised tests, open and closed book exams, as well as formative and diagnostics tests either on site or fully remotely.
Inspera offers the most innovative, reliable, and secure online assessment platform, accompanied by the necessary expertise to ensure successful organisation-wide implementation and rollout. Founded in 2014, Inspera is a dedicated international team of more than 130 EdTech entrepreneurs on a mission to impact education on a global scale.
CGE Partners is a €440m European mid-market private equity fund. CGE invests in businesses using technology to facilitate the transition to a more digital, renewable, secure, and compliant future, providing capital and expertise to enable rapid international expansion in global markets.
Reporting to the CEO, the President will be given the freedom to envision, create, and build Inspera’s American business plan. This individual is expected to expand and replicate where applicable and reimagine where not, translating the highly successful European and Australian product into a new path for assessment in the U.S. sector for higher education and awarding organizations. This individual will have flexibility to experiment, given resources to drive growth, all with their own hand-picked team.
- Create and articulate a vision and action plan to establish Inspera’s US presence
- Analyze current assessment offerings and determine the must have features that will establish Inspera as a market leader in the United States
- Leverage available European resources to support “early wins” in the first 12 months
- Hire the US team and build an organization ready for rapid growth
A future at Inspera includes:
- The opportunity to create and brand an innovative response to America’s assessment needs for Higher Education and awarding organizations
- Export the leading product in Europe and Australia to the huge greenfield US market primed for adoption
- The opportunity to shape, lead, and participate in the equity success of Inspera’s S. business
- The flexibility to live anywhere in the United States but with the ability to travel extensively within the US
You are an entrepreneurial executive with a track record of success scaling and innovating, and you do not need a massive infrastructure to achieve your goals. You are a builder and are looking for an opportunity to create something that you yourself have envisioned with the backing of a supportive board, PE firm, and the resources of an established and successful business.
You should have the following experiences and skillsets:
- Proven track record of articulating a vision and executing against it to develop new business models
- A leader who can manage and grow a team
- Experience creating and driving a new product go to market strategy for a higher education company or an awarding organization
- Ability to close deals yourself while you decide when and what resources are warranted
- Experience, reputation, and gravitas to capitalize on the partnerships you already have with higher education institutions or awarding organizations and quickly establish and nurture new ones
- Culturally aware to deal effectively with colleagues in Europe
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews, background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
Submit your resume to Peggy Williams at Knowledge Leaders.
Knowledge Leaders, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and candidates for employment. Knowledge Leaders, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.