Teachers of Tomorrow is the nation’s leading Alternative Certification Program (ACP) provider, having placed more than 80,000 teachers in schools to date. Through quality instruction and unparalleled support, Teachers of Tomorrow provides the most effective preparation for educators to make a meaningful difference in the lives of their students. Teachers of Tomorrow develops confident educators who believe in the potential of every student. They provide the most comprehensive and innovative preparation to meet the high demand for quality teachers in schools across the nation.
Under new ownership as part of TPG’s The Rise Fund, the world’s largest private impact fund with a mission to deliver measurable social impact at scale, ToT is well-positioned to address the growing need for high quality teachers. Our goal is to help reinvent the role of teaching as a societal good and make a meaningful difference in the lives of students.
The Rise Fund was founded in 2016 by TPG in partnership with Bono and Jeff Skoll and offers deep expertise in business solutions to help achieve the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. As part of TPG, The Rise Fund offers investment resources, business-building skills, and a global network to help portfolio companies accelerate growth and impact.
The Rise Funds seek to expand the reach of commercial capital to help a new generation of entrepreneurs build profitable businesses that deliver positive and sustainable impact. With a dedication to rigorous measurement and the creation of new assessment tools, The Rise Fund ensures that social impact can be measured and quantified, which will help advance the success of impact investing globally. The Rise Fund is committed to serving as a resource for those who are focused on investing to drive positive impact.
Reporting to the CEO, the CRO will be a transformative leader with the ability to scale the company; developing a district level go to market strategy and professionalizing the sales organization. The CRO will sit on the executive team as a collaborative force that looks beyond their “function”, and takes ownership of the entire company needs.
- Position Teachers of Tomorrow as the partner of choice for districts in the sourcing of teachers, and their professional development
- Grow and evolve the full-service solution model; staffing, professional development, and test prep, bundled together to fully serve school district needs
- Supercharge the growth of ToT. Create a strategic sales plan to meet ambitious goals
- Partner with all colleagues to ensure there is a consistent feedback loop that ensures the customer’s voice is guiding product development, messaging, and market strategy
- Create and lead a team of sales professionals. Be a player/coach who can model the behavior they want to see in their team.
- Collaborate with CMO to create sales collateral and targeted campaigns to increase product and brand awareness
- Capitalize on relationships built outside of Texas to move Teachers of Tomorrow from strength in Texas to strength at a national level
Your passion is responding to the needs of customers by solving problems and designing innovative go to market strategies that succeed and matter. You’ve created a strategic plan for revenue growth that you can iterate and evolve for Teachers of Tomorrow.
You should have the following experiences and skill sets:
- Expertise establishing and nurturing relationships with district decision makers. You understand their pain points, their goals, and their responsibilities
- Proven background navigating political sales involving 3-4 stakeholders with differing viewpoints
- Understanding of and experience in the K-12 sales cycle
- Track record leading and developing a strong sales team and the ability to set up all sales operation infrastructure so that you can use data to assess funnel, forecast, and measure sales personnel effectiveness
- Strong background in B2B sales with understanding of B2C sales
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews (recorded and in person), background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
Submit your resume to Peggy Williams at Knowledge Leaders.
Knowledge Leaders, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and candidates for employment. Knowledge Leaders, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.