The mission of CodeHS is to empower all students to meaningfully impact the future and in the 21st century; coding is a foundational skill, just like reading and writing. That’s why CodeHS says: Read, Write, Code.
CodeHS is about providing excellent teaching and learning opportunities in computer science for students all over the world. The company focuses on creating fun, accessible, and creative learning experiences teachers, for students, and team members at CodeHS.
The CodeHS platform includes a complete computer science curriculum from K-12 with over 100 courses, professional development to train teachers, a full cloud-based coding learning management system, and a full online code editor. CodeHS has reached millions of students.
Jeremy Keeshin, CEO, CodeHS
Having crossed critical revenue milestones, CodeHS is ready to accelerate the next phase of its growth. Reporting to the CEO, the CRO will be a transformative leader who can scale the company, develop a revenue maximization strategy and professionalize the company’s sales process. As the newest member of the executive leadership team, the CRO will work as a collaborative force that looks beyond “function” and takes ownership of the entire company’s needs to help architect the future of CodeHS. CodeHS is a team of 70 people that is growing and profitable.
- Increase company revenues to key revenue milestones over the next few years
- Refine and take on ultimate responsibility for maximizing key performance indicators (KPIs) throughout the funnel, from lead generation to ARR to customer onboarding, implementation, renewal, and expansion rates
- Implement a repeatable, scalable, whole-funnel revenue maximization model
- Be a manager of managers, coaching and leading the sales team and modeling desired behavior
- Manage the Sales team, Account Management team, Customer Success team, and Support team
- Attract, recruit, and develop top talent, motivate the team, delegate effectively, manage performance
- Work with executive leadership to craft strategy and shape the future of the Company
You are currently a CRO, SVP, EVP, VP, or Head of Sales. You understand and have experience in sales, sales ops, customer success, marketing, data, analytics, and sales and marketing technologies and elevating team capabilities. You’ve created a strategic plan for revenue growth that you can iterate and evolve for CodeHS. You have a strong track record of driving KPIs throughout the funnel and have managed managers. You’re looking for a highly influential position in a rapidly-growing company that values creating a direct positive social impact. You are ready to help scale the company past $20m+ in revenue.
You should have the following experiences and skill sets:
- Track record of hiring, leading and developing a team of high-performing sales and account professionals
- Ability to set up all sales operations infrastructure so that you can use data to assess the funnel, accurately forecast, and measure sales personnel effectiveness
- Demonstrated general knowledge of computer science and digital literacy.
- Understanding of and experience in the K-12 sales cycle with particular expertise in district sales
- Exemplary leadership skills at all levels of the organization
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews (phone, video, and recorded), background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
Submit your resume to Tasha White at Knowledge Leaders.
Knowledge Leaders, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and candidates for employment. Knowledge Leaders, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws