Confidential CEO Search
- Continue organic growth rate of 20% annually ideally increasing to at least 25% – 35% in certain product lines
- Seize the opportunities created by consolidation in specific industries
- Maintain and increase healthy EBITDA margins
- Collaboratively establish other KPIs and budget
- Evaluate effectiveness of LMS and other platforms to gain efficiencies and consolidate where possible
- Mentor and professionalize the executive team
You are currently or have been a CEO with experience transitioning companies. The ability to maintain and grow a healthy culture, while working with the founder CEO moving into a new role is of utmost importance. Strategy, execution, and integration are crucial to your success to aggressively grow the top and bottom line on the way to an event horizon in the next 18-24 months.
You should have the following experiences and skill sets:
- Success in B2B markets, with the ability to compliment, not cannibalize, similar B2C product lines
- Experience mentoring and coaching senior team members in all functional areas
- Ability to work with strong marketing leadership to “tell the story” in a compelling way, both internally and externally as part of on-going integration processes
- Not a Subject Matter Expert, but knowledge of how to deliver content through text, video, and next generation engaging methodologies
- Knowledge of selling into and expanding university partnerships (preferred)
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews (recorded and in person), background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
If you have not already, submit your resume to April Sarraille at Knowledge Leaders.
Knowledge Leaders, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and candidates for employment. Knowledge Leaders, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.