Vice President of Education
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating more than 240 private preschools and elementary schools across the country. With more than 20 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood, ensuring they are fully prepared to succeed when beginning the elementary education so critical to their development. The name Cadence Education reflects a strong educational expertise and supports the belief that children thrive when they can explore in an environment that guides them with a dependable rhythm or pattern.
Cadence Education is dedicated to the social, emotional and academic development of every child in their care.
The Cadence Education Brand Promise includes:
- A dedication to providing an exceptional education experience including coursework which emphasized social skills, courtesy, and internal values
- Fun-filled days that encourage the enjoyment of learning the love of coming to school
- A nurturing environment that helps children flourish in a place where they feel emotionally and physically comfortable
- A commitment to meaningful and consistent communication between parents and teachers
Reporting to the COO, the Vice President of Education is responsible for ensuring the consistent delivery of the highest quality education to over 25,000 children at over 240 schools across the country. Key responsibilities will include remaining current on leading early childhood education research, ensuring continuous improvement of the curriculum through development and improvement of research-based curriculum components, improving educational outcomes including implementing as effective outcome measurement program, participating in the design and delivery of Director and Teacher training programs, and effectively communicating the elements and benefits of the curriculum to key audiences including customers.
Specifically, the Vice President of Education will:
- Refine and enhance the Ascend curriculum and Kind Child program, to ensure it delivers effective early childhood education and development
- Determine and implement effective methods and programs for measuring educational outcomes at the child, classroom, school, region and company levels, including Kindergarten read Oversee the transition of curriculum from existing curriculum to proprietary Cadence Education curriculums and programs and associated training at acquired schools
- Participate in the creation of effective customer marketing communications regarding the curriculum, outcomes and associated programs
- Provide support and direction to School Directors with implementation of successful training strategies for staff, program implementation, school accreditation efforts and any other education-related need
The ideal candidate is a transformational early childhood education leader and curriculum expert. You are an exceptional builder of productive relationships marked by trust integrity and respect.
The Vice President of Education should have the following experiences and skillsets:
- Experience designing and implementing educational programs across curriculum, instruction, and assessment
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships and successfully implementing large scale initiatives across diverse stakeholders and environments
- Experience driving quality curriculum improvements and teacher training in multi-site organizations
- Sit on the forefront of research and the latest trends in early childhood education
- Teaching experience with an ability to collaborate with teachers with a respect for what it is like to be in the trenches
- Masters degree or higher, in education
- Ability to travel 30% of the year
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews, background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
If you have not already, submit your resume to Peggy Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Knowledge Leaders.
Knowledge Leaders, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and candidates for employment. Knowledge Leaders, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.