Confidential Chief Sales Officer Search
- Grow revenue from $75M to $100M, $200M with a qualified pipeline
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers by partnering with them to understand their business objectives and needs
- Be the organization’s expert on industry-specific trends and landscapes
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets
- Ensure accurate, consistent forecasting resulting in successful monthly and quarterly performance against goals
- Develop the sales organization by providing ongoing coaching and support to help them reach their peak potential
The ideal candidate understands sales and sales sub-functions including finance, operations, sales ops, marketing, data, and analytics. You are a disruptive forward-thinker who is comfortable managing ambiguity and has a track record of success with complex and challenging situations. A proven sales leader and team mentor with initiative, strong communication skills, and focus on customer success, in a high growth environment.
You should have the following experiences and skill sets:
- A minimum of 10 years of sales leadership experience
- Familiarity with the education industry, including K-12 and higher education
- Experience in developing and maintaining client relationships, selling solutions to schools, school districts and in the higher education market
- Track record of hiring, training, and motivating a sales team of high performing “hunters”
- Experience with a diverse and complex solutions and product lines
- Strong background in B2B sales with understanding of B2C sales
- Experience working in a private equity backed company a plus
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews (recorded and in person), background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
If you have not already, submit your resume to Peggy Williams at Knowledge Leaders.