Chief Marketing Officer
PDH Academy is a market leading online platform providing professional education and workforce solutions to professionals in real estate, healthcare, and specialized trades. PDH Academy helps professionals and companies navigate regulatory training, certification, and compliance requirements to ensure success, manage risk, and increase expertise across numerous industries. After all, PDH’s mission is to help professionals start, manage, and advance their careers. PDH Academy has produced over 300 turnkey programs to ensure customer success.
PDH Academy’s newest acquisition, XPrep Learning Solutions, is a well-respected leader in the online test preparation space. Now under the PDH umbrella, they will continue to serve students worldwide in delivering comprehensive professional board preparation solutions to veterinary, veterinary technician, optometry, and dental hygiene students. Thousands of professionals have relied on VetPrep, VetTechPrep, OptoPrep, and HygienistPrep to pass their professional board exams.
The Private Equity Investors
Eden Capital partners with management teams, owners, founders, and industry experts to invest in small and medium sized companies featuring proven, scalable business models, a profitable operating history and a sustainable competitive advantage. Eden Capital plans on investing significant capital in PDH’s organic and inorganic growth to build an industry leader in Online Learning.
Reporting to the CEO, this CMO will lead the overall marketing strategy, drive marketing execution and use data-driven insights to improve all aspects of marketing at PDH. The CMO will drive customer acquisition and revenue growth in the B2C markets while expanding into the B2B markets. This will be accomplished, in part, by creating best practices, upgrading resources and instilling creativity and innovation to meet the competitive and complex demands of the marketplace while increasing the overall value of the enterprise. The CMO will build an integrated brand strategy while highlighting the unique positioning of PDH Academy’s product lines. This leader will spear-head a data driven, analytical and outcomes oriented approach to marketing as well as promoting a culture of responsiveness and execution. The CMO will continue to refine the structure and processes of the marketing organization to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Professionalize marketing function – build a brand, go-to-market strategy, focusing ROI on all verticals
- Grow company revenues from $17M to $50M in three years and $75-80M range in 5 years
- Develop B2B, B2G marketing strategy included but not limited to:
- Define and execute direct marketing programs for large enterprise accounts
- Create processes for B2B lead generation and customer retention in close collaboration with the VP of Business Development
- Elevate & upgrade B2C marketing strategy optimizing conversion, analyzing customer acquisition costs and extending customer lifetime value
- Create customer loyalty and retention programs utilizing vast in-house database
- Cultivate best practice digital marketing strategies across multiple websites
- Restructure budget with gained efficiencies and ROI
A future at PDH Academy includes:
- The opportunity to make a mark on the professional development market by building a best-in-class brand
- Close access to experienced Board members and investment partners
- The ability to do well by doing good, with an equity stake in the company
- The autonomy to build and grow a high-performing marketing organization
The ideal candidate has led marketing strategy creation, execution, teams, and agencies from a data-driven methodology. This individual can update the executive team, board, and investors in plain English while working with autonomy in the marketing weeds.
You should have the following experiences and skill sets:
- Track record determining and integrating marketing systems/platforms best practices
- Deep knowledge of B2C marketing methodologies
- Experience moving a company to a B2B model
- Ability to guide a team to develop best-in-class UI/UX experiences
- Experience integrating acquired companies, including assessing marketing technology, teams, agencies
- Agility to step into a branding project evaluating the brand architecture overseeing the umbrella over a wide subset of constituents/courses offered
- Exemplary digital marketing experience
- Experience working with customer support teams to cultivate customer loyalty from post-sale early activation through to usage, expansion, and retention/renewal
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews, background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
Submit your resume to April Sarraille (April@knowledgeleadersgroup.com) at Knowledge Leaders.
Knowledge Leaders, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and candidates for employment. Knowledge Leaders, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.