Confidential CEO Search
Knowledge Leaders is searching for an experienced CEO for a new, K-12, EdTech start-up. This newly formed company is supported by high profile investors and possesses an enthusiastic group of existing customers and a healthy pipeline of new customers.
This role is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial leader to disrupt K-12 education with a product that delivers on providing insightful analysis of student learning needs. The CEO will report directly to the Board and will be responsible for the Company’s strategic direction, and financial performance.
You should have the following experiences and skillsets:
- Track record of developing and driving a strategic plan to grow an EdTech company toward $30+ million in revenue.
- Prior experience as a CEO, responsible for similar sized P&L
- A talented strategic thinker who can translate a compelling business strategy into a clear plan and drive execution
- Experience building high performing product, technology, sales, and marketing teams
- A driven entrepreneur who can be an evangelist to customers and investors
- Experience developing and maintaining a strong mission-driven culture
The Knowledge Leaders search process is thorough and may include: a written assessment, multiple interviews (recorded and in person), background and social media checks, employment and education verifications, a drug screen, and professional reference checking. After all, our mission is to transform education by recruiting the best world leaders.
Please submit your resume to Peggy Williams at Knowledge Leaders